About Japan Webinar Series - April-June
Each month the EU Japan Centre organises webinars designed to improve EU companies’ knowledge of conducting business in Japan.
The forthcoming webinars (and related report) release are:
• 12 April – Japan as a hub for the Asian market for European companies
• 14 April – Toy industry in Japan
• 19 April – Japan tax and public procurement helpdesk
• 21 April – E-learning/online language-learning market in Japan
• 10 May – Healthcare and welfare cluster mapping and Industry landscape in Japan
• 17 May – Automobile and transport cluster mapping and industry
• 24 May – Distribution channels for fast-moving consumer goods
• 31 May – Alternative vehicle technologies in Japan
• 14 June – Cultural approach to dealing with Japanese business in Japan: differences between SMEs and large companies
• 21 June – Japan’s performing/visual arts sector
During these webinars, participants will have the opportunity to listen to selected experts who have agreed to share their knowledge and expertise.
Feel free to register at: http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/