B2B matchmaking event between Indian and Finnish companies
Time: Thursday, 15 June 2023, 9.00 – 12.00 Finnish time
Venue: Office of Business Helsinki, 4th floor, Kansakoulukatu 3, Kamppi, Helsinki. (Google Map)
Welcome to B2B matchmaking event between Indian and Finnish companies June 15, 2023!
Business Finland, Business Helsinki, Helsinki Partners and Enter Espoo in collaboration with NASSCOM and Embassy of India in Finland are organizing a B2B matchmaking event between Indian and Finnish companies!
In the event in addition to presentations there will be a networking session, where attendees can engage with each other and map out collaboration possibilities.
Highlights of the program:
- Opening remarks / Keynote TBC
- Presentation by Business Finland with Business Helsinki, Helsinki Partners and Enter Espoo
- Presentations by Indian companies
- Presentations by select Finnish companies
- Networking and B2B matchmaking session
Indian delegation companies:
• Happiest Minds
• Datamatics Global Services Limited
• Inspire Infosol Private Limited
• Zelarsoft Pvt Ltd
• Soft Suave Technologies Pvt Ltd
• Prowess Enterprise Pvt Ltd
• ToggleNow Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
• Softobiz Technologies
• Ahex Technologies Private Limited
…with more participants to be confirmed
NASSCOM (www.nasscom.in), the apex industry association for the tech industry in India, is bringing a delegation of Indian Technology companies to Helsinki. The business delegation will include medium to large and select SMEs from tech sector in India having significant decision-making power.
The visiting delegation will have the following objectives:
- Meet Channel partners such as local IT companies, Consultants, Market place operators with whom partnership possibilities to do business together can be explored.
- Meet Finnish Enterprises with the aim to explore joint opportunities for digital modernization & address enterprise priorities.
- Seek strategic collaboration possibilities in the field of AI, Quantum & 5G/6G.
- Indian companies can help take Finnish technologies to Indian and global markets, enable adoption across verticals and steer improvement through use cases and client knowledge.
Specific interest areas:
The delegation’s focus will be on mid-large Finnish Enterprises, mature scaleup start-ups with an already established client base. Sectors of interest are BFSI, Smart Cities, Utilities, Manufacturing, Industrial IOT, AI/ML/ Data Analytics, AR/VR/Meta, Cryptocurrency /Blockchain, Fintech, Mobility, Gaming and Deeptech and learnings on how to further the sustainability agenda.
You may share this invitation within your network to Finnish companies with matching interests with the visiting Indian companies.
You are cordially invited to attend the event.