Business opportunities in Canada – Join Centrallia in May!
The 4th edition of Centrallia will be held May 25-27, 2016 in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada, and will welcome 700+ business leaders from all over Canada and from more than 30 countries.
A global business to business forum, Centrallia is designed specifically for businesses seeking new opportunities.
World Trade Centres as well as chambers of commerce, and trade and investment agencies will also participate, making this an excellent opportunity to do business and learn about many aspects of trade.
Centrallia is ideal for businesses looking for opportunities in the following industries:
Transportation and Logistics
Information and Communications Technologies
Energy, Resources, and Mining
Innovation and R&D
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Companies looking to grow and find new markets
- Decision-makers and senior executives in
- Business development
- Supply chain and procurement
- Trade experts and supporting agencies
- Up to 14 one-on-one meetings with other business leaders
- Conference breakout sessions
- World-class keynote speakers
- Premier networking events,receptions and galadinner
See the ticket options and more (attached Event details and Program)
Additional information: www.centrallia.com
In Finland the delegation leader is Lapland Chamber of Commerce.
Additional information: Taija Jurmu, Executive Vice President, Lapland Chamber of Commerce, tel. +358 40 510 8889