Team Finland Visit to Japan on November 14-18, 2016
Join the business delegation and travel to Japan with Ms. Anne Berner, Minister of Transport and Communication
Opportunities in Intelligent Vehicles and Connected Cars:
• Your company will get the opportunity to meet with some of the most significant automotive players in the sector, e.g. Automotive OEMs and Tier1 players (e.g. Toyota, Denso, Panasonic Automotive etc.).
• Reception hosted by the Ambassador of Finland for networking with selected key OEMs and Tier1 companies. Delegation members also have a possibility to request invitees.
• Chance to participate the Connected and Automated Driving Systems conference (http://en.sip-adus.jp/ ). Minister Anne Berner will be a Key Note Speaker at the conference. If interested, please contact us soon, registration opens in the beginning of October.
Opportunities in Shipbuilding and Arctic technologies:
• Your company will get the opportunity to meet with the most significant ship owners in Japan, e.g. NYK Line, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines and Peaceboat and to introduce your technology to their decision makers.
• Chance to hear the about the world’s most environmentally friendly cruise ship the Ecoship and introduce your company’s offering to the ship owner. The ship concept is suitable for Finnish marine industry suppliers.
• To visit shipyards such as Mitsubishi Heavy Industries in Nagasaki and meet with the directors in charge of new building projects. Mitsubishi shipyards have plans to build large passenger ferries and they are looking for suppliers from Finland.
• For some companies, there will be a possibility to meet with the representatives of the Ministry of Transportation in Tokyo to introduce your company’s solutions.
• To attend an Arctic Seminar arranged for Japanese Ministries, ship owners, shipyards and ship machinery manufacturers for marketing promotion of Finnish arctic shipbuilding and engineering competences. The seminar is followed by a reception hosted by the Ambassador of Finland and companies are able to network with VIP guests of the seminar . The previous maritime business seminar in Tokyo (April 2016) was fully booked attracting more than 70 Japanese decision makers who expressed their wish for the next Finnish Arctic Seminar. Both the Japanese and the Finnish participants got valuable high level contacts.
For more information on business opportunities in Japan see Why Japan.
Read more about the detailed practical information of the Delegation trip to Japan and on how to register, costs involved and the program HERE.
REGISTER HERE BY WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2016
More information on the visit
– Mr. Marko Salonen, Commercial Counsellor, Finpro Office Japan, +81 80 4720 6801
– Mr. Mikko Koskue, Program Director, MaaS – Intelligent Vehicle and Mobility Solutions, +358 50 355 6656
– Ms. Ulla Lainio, Program Director, Maritime & Offshore from Finland, +358 40 3433 357
– Ms. Lotta Eiroma, Project Manager, Business Delegations, +358 40 716 2628