Japan Webinar: Automobile and Transport Cluster Mapping and Industry
The Automobile and Transport Industry is very large in Japan, but how can SMEs in EU become suppliers to this market?
Traditionally suppliers to Japan’s automobile and transport industries have been domestic companies, however, this is changing, and there are new opportunities for small and medium sized EU companies to enter this market. Since those industries are mostly located in some kind of clusters, it is important to understand the location of those clusters and what opportunities each type of cluster can provide before entering the market. In this Webinar we will look at the most important clusters in each of the industries, including automobile, buses, trucks, trains, ships and aerospace.
The webinar is targeted to EU companies seeking to become suppliers to Japanese manufacturers in the automobile and transport industry.
What you will learn during this webinar?
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover how to:
- What does the industry landscape look like in Japan and who are the key players?
- Where are the locations of the industry clusters for the major players in the automobile and transport industry?
- Why are Japanese automobile and transport manufacturers interested in working with foreign sub-suppliers?
- How to approach automobile and transport manufacturers in Japan?
- How to select the best sales channel, distributors, liaison office, local subsidiary or a combination of all?
- Expert’s presentation
- Q&A Session
Speaker: Sven Eriksson, Owner, Keison International
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation – Brussels Office