WEBINAR: THE FUTURE OF WORKPLACES
This 90-minute meeting will be organized as an interactive session, starting off as a panel discussion and then dividing into two concurrent breakout sessions. The following esteemed panel members will be bringing various perspectives on how their companies are shaping how workplaces are being adapted, redesigned or re-imagined altogether.
• Spacent – Antti Tuomela (CEO & Co-Founder)
• Halton Indoor Climate Systems – Bart Koniecek (Regional Sales Manager)
• Kone Canada – Kelly Leitch (President)
• Howspace – Troy Pfeffer (VP of Partnerships & Strategy)
This webinar will focus on how these Finnish companies are:
• giving people other options for where to do work that isn’t home or office;
• addressing interior air quality needs as people go back to the office and need to mitigate contagions;
• addressing new social distancing and air quality requirements for elevators; and
• allowing for better employee engagement and digital facilitation.
12:05 pm EST / 7:05 pm EETWelcome and introductions Marika Arovuo
12:10 pm EST / 7:10 pm EET Panel Discussion – Future of the workplaces
Facilitated by Johanna Tarvainen-Lee
1:00 pm EST / 8:00 pm EET Breakout room discussions
1:20 – 1:30 pm EST / 8:20 – 8:30 pm EET Event summary and closing
Click here to register and read more about The Future of Workplaces- webinar! Link opens in a new window.
Event organizer: Canada-Finland Chamber of Commerce