China Tax Seminar 17.6.2013
We are pleased to invite you to China tax update seminar. During the seminar, leading tax professional from KPMG China, Ms. Jean Li, co-leader of KPMG Global Indirect Tax Service line in the ASPAC region, will highlight key tax considerations for investing in China and VAT reform, as well as provide insight on Qianhai new area incentives.
The seminar is organized by Finland-China Trade Association and KPMG in cooperation with the Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise Europe Network.
TIME AND VENUE
MONDAY, 17TH OF JUNE 2013 AT 13.00-15.00
KPMG TRAINING PREMISES, YRJÖNKATU 23 B (6TH FLOOR), ENTRANCE VIA YRJÖNKÄYTÄVÄ
Registration and coffee
1 .Key tax considerations for investing in China
* Market entry and investment approvals
* Overview of tax incentives in China
* Investment holding company jurisdictions for PRC investments
* Circular 698 – Offshore indirect share disposals
* Offshore indirect transfer of PRC companies enforcement
* M&A transactions
2. Business tax to VAT reform and their impact on companies
3. Cash and Income repatriation strategies
* Accessing tax treaty benefits on income repatriation (Circular 601 ‘beneficial ownership’ test)
* Service provision / employee secondment arrangement and mitigation of PE risks
4. Transfer pricing / tax audits and operational tax issues
5. Internationalization of RMB and Qianhai new area incentives
Registrations by 10.6.2013: http://www.lyyti.in/China_Tax_Seminar_0909 or by phone 09-4242 6228
Attendance is free of charge but requires prior registration.