"FORESTRY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY &BIOMASS OPPORTUNITIES IN CHILE" webinar - 23 June 2021
The Low Carbon and Circular Economy Business Action (LCBA) program in Chile, together with the Chilean Wood Corporation (CORMA) and the Chilean Biomass Association (AChBIOM), would like to invite your organisation to the “FORESTRY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY &BIOMASS OPPORTUNITIES IN CHILE” webinar.
Date: 23rd June
Time: 10:00 am Santiago; 16:00 CEST
Language: Spanish (English translation provided)
Join us for an inspirational session in low carbon forestry management and biomass, full of case studies, technology solutions and key stakeholders leading the industry´s transition. Learn from local experts and international organizations and discover market insights and business opportunities for European technology providers.
The experts participating are:
- Ewout Sandker, Head of Cooperation, EU-Delegation Chile
- Paul Critician, Liaison Officer, LCBA Chile
- Antonio Minte, General Manager, AchBIOM
- Alejandro Casagrande, Regional President, Corma Biobío – Ñuble
- Pablo Mieres, President of the department PYMEFOR and General Manager of the South American Forests Spa
- Luis Calvo, Comercial Director Molinos AFAU, s.
- Nicolás Rönning, General Manager Saalasti SpA
- Joan Solé, Operations Director of Careco, NEOELECTRA
Click HERE to discover more!
LCBA Chile team