The Peruvian National Chamber of Tourism (CANATUR), the Commission for the Promotion of Peru for Exports and Tourism ( PROMPERU), with the support of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Peru, organizes the most important annual event of Peruvian tourism promotion: the XXV Edition of PERU TRAVEL MART – PTM 2018. This event will take place at the Convention Center of Lima, from April 27 to 30, 2018.
Peru Travel Mart is the most important international event in the tourism industry in Peru. It is a platform that promotes the promotion and subsequent commercialization of tourist destinations that exclusively involves business spaces between Peruvian tour operators and those of different markets worldwide. In the same way, it strengthens the promotion of tourist destinations not yet associated with Peru, facilitating the diversification of these, which constitutes a unique opportunity to increase the number of foreign tourists.
In its previous edition, Peru Travel Mart reached the record of 73 percent attendance of new buyers interested in the Peruvian market, out of a total of 135 companies. Tour operators from Belgium, Portugal, Holland, Thailand and Vietnam visited the event for the first time. In addition, more than 3,000 business appointments were made, resulting in a business potential of S /. 145,000,000 (145 million soles).
The cost of participation in the PTM-2018 amounts to US $ 264.00 (two hundred and sixty-four and 00/100 US dollars) per person, which includes:
- 03 nights of accommodation, including breakfast.
- Transfers of international arrival and departure.
- Transferred to all events.
- Inscription on educational tours in Lima (Friday, April 27)
- Inscription as a buyer of the PTM 2018.
- Participation in the Business Roundtable (Saturday, April 28).
- Access to the system of scheduled appointments.
- Personalized calendar of pre-programmed appointments.
- Participation in the “Speed Networking” session (Sunday, April 29).
- Assistance to specialized seminars.
- Official Directory with information of the Sellers.
- Alm2 lunches (Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 April)
- Welcome Cocktail Invitation (Friday, April 27)
** REGISTRATION CLOSURE: March 23, 2018
* Does not include international air ticket
It is necessary to point out that the cost of the air tickets must be borne by the interested companies. In the same way, optional complementary activities (pre and post tours) have been planned, at low cost, which must be covered by each applicant.
CANATUR has informed that it could exempt companies that meet the following profile from the registration fee:
- Have not done business with Peru.
- Not be retailers.
Likewise, companies that meet the following profile may be exempted from registration, prior evaluation of the organizers:
- Interested in expanding the offer of destination Peru.
- Do not have a representation or office in Peru.
- Have an annual sales volume of destination Peru: + US $ 50,000.00
As in previous editions, CANATUR continues the promotion of the PTM through the publication of the information through the Internet and the “on-line” registration through its website www.perutravelmart.com.pe (in Spanish and English ), and / or directly at the following link: http://www.perutravelmart.com.pe/en/events/registration/buyer
You can also consult and obtain more information with the following people who will answer your questions within 24 hours of the same:
Coordinator of Events: Érica Ruiz, Telf. (01) 715-5442, firstname.lastname@example.org
Event assistant in charge of Buyers: Grecia Alosilla, Telef. (01) 715-5443, email@example.com
It should be noted that from April 2 to 14, 2018, the system of business appointments of companies and / or persons registered “on-line” will be activated.
The following information is attached:
We hope you will be able to participation! We would be very thankful if you could please send the present information to your members.
Embassy of Peru