Virtual Conference: ADB Institute and SITRA with MONRE; Circular Economy in Emerging Markets
ADBI in collaboration with the Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra and the Institute of Strategy and Policy on Natural Resources and Environment (Viet Nam), are hosting a virtual conference, which is a regional side event of the World Circular Economy Forum. Details are provided below:
• Title: Circular Economy in Emerging Markets: Unlocking the Potential for Green Recovery in Developing Asia
• Date: 2 June 2021 at 14:00 – 17:00 (Japan Time, GMT+9)
• Location: Online (Zoom Meeting)
• Expected Participants: Government officials from Asian region (open registration for anyone interested) and global experts in the field
• Background: This virtual conference will feature a high-level panel discussion on the question, “From linear to circular – what will it take?” This will be followed by presentations of innovative research on critical aspects of circular economy: regulatory and legal frameworks, regional and country policies, opportunities for the private sector, and innovation in cities to promote circular economy approaches.
See here (Pdf) who the panelists are . Pdf opens in a New Window.
Read more about the Virtual Conference and register here. Page opens in a New Window.
ADBInstitute, Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra and the Institute of Strategy and Policy on Natural Resources and Environment (Viet Nam)