Global Conclave of International Chambers During Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit (VGGS)18th-20th January ,2019- a Flagship event of Government of Gujarat
From 18th January to 20th January, 2019, Government of Gujarat, India will host its bi-annual program of “Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit” at Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. This will be the 9th Edition of the summit which has earned global fame over the years since the first edition of the summit in the year 2003. For details visit the link: www.vibrantgujarat.com
Key Objectives of Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit – 2019
- Leveraging Gujarat’s manufacturing leadership in the country and its economic strength, to connect the global investor with India and the state
- Empower India to compete with the best global economies
- Provide a platform for global business networking
GCCI (Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry) has also been playing exemplary role in promoting Trade & Industry in Gujarat, right since its inception in the year 1949. This year GCCI has been chosen as the only “State Partner” of the “Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit” with the agenda of promoting the summit across India and also throughout the world through its liaison with various International chambers, consulates & high commissions nurtured over the years.
The Marquee Offerings during VGGS
- Inaugural Ceremony
- Inauguration by Hon’ble Prime minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi to be attended by Government leaders, CEOs and Thought Leaders from all over the world.
- Gujarat’s sprint to 2022
- Presenting Hon’ble Chief Minister’s vision for holistic development of Gujarat by 2022.
- Showcase of futuristic Industrial and Infrastructure projects of Gujarat which will be completed by 2022.
- MSME Convention
- Opportunity for International chambers of commerce and business associations to network with Gujarat’s Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and identify avenues for Collaboration.
- Round Table interaction with heads of Global Funds
- Showcase of investment opportunities across India for Global Funds.
- Brainstorming on projects of strategic importance across sectors in India and Gujarat and expected returns for Global Funds.
- Round Table conference of International Chambers with State and Global MSMEs to transact Business.
- On-site and On-line Networking opportunities
- Opportunity to have focused B2B and B2G meetings and interactions with industry peers , thought leaders and key decision makers from government.
- Seminars/Open Forums
- On unique topics such as Industry 4.0 , Transport and Logistics , Renewable energy , Food processing and Urbanization.
One of the major events being organized by GCCI is, “The Conclave of International Chambers” to coincide with Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019.
Key Offerings of Global Conclave of International Chambers are:
- It will provide platform for international chambers to come together and explore business opportunities, ideas and information about business environment of various countries.
- Mega Product Exhibition
The mega exhibition covering 2,00,000 sq. mts. displaying products and services of all major sectors and industry clusters of Gujarat & India will be held in 14 huge domes. The represented Industry sectors will be textiles, ceramics, dyes & chemicals, plastics, pharmaceuticals, engineering and auto components, agriculture and food processing etc.
- Interaction with Trade Missions
Business delegations from 100+ countries would be participating in the event. It will be a wonderful opportunity to have meetings with them and transact concrete business.
- We will arrange Industrial visit in area of your Interest.
- Opportunity to learn best practices, signing of MOUs, programs and initiatives with other Regional chambers of India.
- To get exposure of new areas of investment opportunities in sunrise sectors as well as on technology up-gradations, innovative technologies, export market opportunities and innovative sources of credit financing, particularly for MSME sector through seminars.