The International Exhibition for Information and Communication Technologies dedicated to Africa – SITIC AFRICA 2016, 31.5-2.6.2016, Tunis
Enhance Tunisia as an African Hub for Information Technology, is the ambition of SITIC AFRICA 2016, the International Exhibition on Information Technologies and Communication dedicated to Africa with the ambition to boost the Tunisian-African partnership in ICT.
With its large experience in advice for export to Africa, Tunisie Afrique Export launches the 1st edition of SITIC AFRICA 2016 from 31 May to 2 June, in cooperation with Société des Foires Internationales de Tunis and the National Federation of ICT within the Body of Employers (UTICA).
This international event is a new appointment dedicated to business with a comprehensive range of ICT offer for Tunisian, African and international SMEs / SMIs.
▌█ SITIC AFRICA 2016 is a vector of national and international development of SMEs/SMIs
- As a specialized exhibition in ICT to host 10,000 qualified professional visitors with more than 3,000 Tunisian and foreign decision makers,
- With an innovation Pavilion to discover the uses of tomorrow,
- Hosting International exhibitors interested in developing their activities in Tunisia and Africa and opened to the triangular cooperation,
- Offering a good environment suitable to exchanges between professionals,
- With the availability of professionals to receive personalized advice for your projects.
▌█ SITIC AFRICA 2016 is an original exhibition to learn, discover and realize the innovations in ICT Business
It includes three main components:
- 1st Component: The core of the exhibition will be presenting a comprehensive range of ICT offer in Tunisia: Information System, Telecommunications, Digital Marketing, Training, Innovations,…
- 2nd Component: The organization of targeted and predetermined B2B meetings for Tunisians and foreigners,
- 3rd Component: The organization of workshops on current topics related to ICT in doing Business in Africa, Partnership, Starts Up and Training.