Finland Australia Business Council
The Finland Australia Business Council (FABC) connects people who are committed to promoting, encouraging and facilitating trade, commerce and investment between Australia and Finland.
Established in 2014, the FABC supports a wide network of members, including leading companies, experienced business people and representatives of government, all of whom are committed to strengthening links between the two countries and realising business opportunities.
Our annual membership fee is for corporations 130 € (personnel less than 25), 230 € (personnel less than 100) and 400 € (personnel more than 100 ). Individual membership fee is 50 €.
Make business connections
Whether you operate a global business or are a small local manufacturer looking to expand, you are sure to meet potential customers, suppliers, partners or advisors who can add value to your business through the FABC. We have a regular programme of meetings and events at which our members get together, talk business and do deals.
Access our network
The FABC has connections at the highest levels of government and in the business communities of Australia and Finland. We work closely with various stakeholders in both countries like Finpro and the Embassy of Australia. FABC members can connect with the right people and maximise their growth potential.
Our Partner Network includes:
- Finnish Government through the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland and Team Finland
- Business Finland
- Australian Government through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), the Embassy of Australia to Finland and Austrade
- New Zealand Government through Embassy of New Zealand to Finland and New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE)
- The League of Finnish-Australian Societies (Suomi-Australia -yhdistysten Liitto ry)
- Australian Business in Europe (ABIE)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) in Finland and bilateral Chambers and Business Associations in Finland
- The Finland Australia Chamber of Commerce (FACC), our sister organisation in Australia, including chapters in Sydney/New South Wales, Melbourne/Victoria, and Perth/Western Australia
- The European business community in Australia through the European Australian Business Council (EABC)
- Finnish businesses and chambers of commerce worldwide through the FinnCham Network
Keep up to date
In the ever-changing modern business environment, the person who keeps informed is the person who succeeds. Information about emerging trends, business opportunities and regulatory changes that our members receive through newsletters, events and seminars helps to keep them ahead of the pack and make good business decisions.
The FABC provides the greatest benefit for those people who want to get involved, to be in the know, who want to network and talk about business conditions, trends and experiences. In this way, our members make new contacts, find opportunities and get information that will help their businesses move forward quickly.